Recipe for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread – I cannot say enough about this Recipe for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread. The bread will literally melt in your mouth. Plus, it tastes like cake, without the funky, not-so-healthy, ingredients!
How to Make a Perfect Recipe for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
This Recipe for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is a modified from a Rachl Mansfield recipe. But, over time I’ve made this recipe my own and to be honest, I think it is better too. A chunk of this Pumpkin Bread is perfect for breakfast, dessert, or a late-night snack. Plus, this recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free and has no added sugars or refined sugars.
Yes, More Pumpkin!
I know, I know. More pumpkin. But honestly, I can’t get enough! Any pumpkin recipe and I am there. What I love about this particular recipe is that it can be completely tweaked to your liking. If you don’t care for the protein powder, swap it out for flaxseed meal. If you don’t want to use chocolate chunks, leave them out. Although, you are seriously missing out.
Plus, the ingredients pack a serious nutrient punch without losing that “treat” feel. After cooling, keep the bread in the refrigerator for up to 4-6 days. The best way to enjoy this decadence is with a fork, after about 45 seconds in the microwave.
Simple Modifications to Make this Recipe Your Own!
There are many modifications you can make on how to make chocolate chip pumpkin bread that adapts to your diet or allergies. If you’re not into eggs, I’ve used unsweetened, all-natural applesauce before, or you can make flax eggs as a substitute. I haven’t tried this with a lot of other flours, but I know you can make this with almond, coconut, and/or all-purpose flour. Trying another substitute for this pumpkin recipe? Tell us in the comments!
Recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Smoothie
- 1 Cup Chocolate Dairy-Free Milk My favorite is either Silk Dark Chocolate Almond Milk or Trader Joe's Non-Dairy Chocolate Oat Milk
- 1-2 Cup(s) Ice Cubes
- 2 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder My favorite is Olly brand – recommended to me by a nutritionist for not having all the nasty, fake junk other protein powders are chock-full of!
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Peanut Butter Powder I usually buy organic peanut butter or almond powder
- 1 Whole Frozen Banana Key for creaminess and frozen feel!
- ¼ Cup Dark Chocolate Chunks My favorite are the mega chunks from Enjoy Life or HU Gems, but you can also use cacao nibs!
- 2 Tbsp Collagen Peptides *if you use unflavored, you won't even taste this! (I like to use Vital Proteins brand)
- Pour all ingredients into blender
- Blend until properly liquified – no chunks
- Pour into tall glass, enjoy immediately!