Chagas Disease – Chagas Disease is a rare inflammatory and infection disease caused by the parasite Trypanosoma cruzi. This disease is most commonly found in South America, Central America and Mexico.
Chagas Disease Symptoms
If left untreated for 10-20 years, the disease may advance to the chronic phase. In this phase, symptoms become more sever, and may include: irregular heartbeat, abdominal pain and constipation, congestive heart failure, cardiac arrest, and difficulty swallowing.
- Enlarged Liver or Spleen
- Swelling at the infection site
- Swollen glands
- Body Aches
- Eyelid Swelling
- Loss of Appetite
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- BioEnergetics Practitioner
- Holistic Nutritionist
- Chinese Medical Doctor
- Blood smear to detect parasites in the blood.
- Testing for parasite specific antibodies
- Stool Test (many parasites have a self destroying mechanisms so by the time the stool sample reaches the lab the parasite has died and decayed making it undetectable
- Muscle Testing
- Biofeedback Analysis: a natural health screening method
- Live Blood Analysis
Treatment for Chagas Disease
Treatment is focused on killing the parasite, drugs are an option however, natural products and methods seem to be the most successful without compromising the immune system or gut health as drugs do.
Natural Treatment for Chagas Disease
BioEnergetics Balancing: Using energy to introduce the electromagnetic signature of the culprit (parasite) to the body so it is able to identify and eliminate it. Balancing the bodies immune system, detoxification and eliminatory organs and cells can also help the body properly and effectively fight the infection as it is designed to do. A parasitic infection indicates that the body is, for some reason, unable to attack and kill the invader as it is supposed to. Balancing can help restore the body’s own killing and detoxification abilities.
Natural Anti-Parasitics: There are a number of natural foods, herbs and other products that are very powerful anti-parasitics.
- Mimosa Pudica
- Pumpkin seeds (pumpkin seed tea can be especially effective)
- Olive leaf extract
- Raw garlic
- Pau d’arco
- Oil of oregano
Rife Machine: Using electromagnetic frequencies to target and kill specific parasites and promote detoxification
Detoxification: Opening up the eliminatory pathways is the first and most important step when it comes to combatting a parasitics or microorganism infection. If the Lymphs, liver, and other eliminatory organs and pathways are clogged up and you begin killing the parasites too quickly, this can create a build up of dead, toxic parasites that ends up spilling into the blood and causing exasperated symptoms. Make sure your bowels are moving, lymphatic system is clear, the liver is supported… and when you begin experiencing symptoms as you kill the parasites consider slowing down (reducing your dose) and increasing detoxification.
Nutritional Therapy: Ensuring digestion is not hindered or compromised is essential. If food is able to sit and ferment in the intestines this creates a buffet for parasites to feed and thrive on. Working with a holistic nutritionist to implement anti-parasitics foods and to restore and repair digestion and intestinal health can be incredibly beneficial.
Eliminating/ Reducing Foods & Environmental Exposures That Feed & Promote Parasite Growth:
- Reduce fruit intake only for a time as you kill the parasites
- Whole grains
- Flour & refined foods
- Processed foods
- Eliminate pork (often contaminated with parasites)
- Toxins, solvents
- Birth control pills
- Heavy metals
Nutrients for Fighting parasites:
- Probiotics (to attack the bad intestinal critter while restoring good bacteria to the gut)
- Vitamin A (restores integrity and function of mucosa surfaces in the gut)
- Omega 3 fatty acids (positively influence the diversity of the gut flora)
- Fibre (softens and plumps stool, ensures proper bowel movement for the elimination of the parasites)
- Glycine (regulates inflammation and improves enterocyte function in the intestinal tract)
- Zinc (promotes enzymatic processes and strengthens immune system to fight infection)
Heavy Metal Toxicity: Addressing heavy metal toxicity in conjunction to killing parasites is very important as parasites feed and thrive on heavy metals, toxins and other pathogens. Which again is why overall detoxification is an important part of parasite cleansing.
Heavy Metals Detoxification Tools:
- Celery Juice
- Spirulina & Chlorella