|This rare disorder normally affects a single lymph node (most commonly in the chest or abdomen). This is due to an overgrowth of cells in the lymph nodes.|
SYMPTOMS OF THIS DISEASE
- Enlarged Liver or Spleen
- Night Sweats
- A single enlarged lymph node
- Multiple enlarged lymph nodes on a single region
- Unintended Weight Loss
OUR DISEASE REPRESENTATIVES
Have this disease?
We are looking for someone to be the point of contact for this disease page. If you are interested and willing to help provide resources and support for additional questions about someone living with this disease, then please contact us here.
- May be referred to a surgeon
- Medication to shrink the lymph node if surgery is impossible
- Immunotherapy, Chemotherapy, Corticosteroids, Antiviral Drugs
- Blood Tests
- Urine Tests
- Imaging Tests
- Lymph Node Biopsy
- Muscle Testing
- Biofeedback Analysis: a natural health screening method
- Live Blood Analysis
|1. Lymphatic drainage for prevention and treatment.|
2. Focusing on targeting viruses, bacteria, parasites, toxins and other micro-organisms that could be infecting the Lymph node and causing abnormal cell growth is also
3. Surgery is an option if the growth persists and can not be remedied.
BioEnergetics Balancing: Using energy to introduce the electromagnetic signature of the culprit (viruses, parasites, bacteria) to the body so it is able to identify and eliminate it. Balancing the bodies immune system, detoxification and eliminatory organs as well as the lymphatic system and the cells of the lymphatic system can also help restore homeostasis and return the cells and overall lymphatic system to normal, proper function. Balancing can help restore the body’s own killing, healing and detoxification abilities.
Natural Anti-septics & Anti-Parasitics: To combat any microorganism or parasite that could be contributing to the inflammation and abnormal growth of the Lymphatic tissue.
- Mimosa Pudica
- Pumpkin seeds (pumpkin seed tea can be especially effective)
- Manuka honey
- Tea tree
- Olive leaf extract
- Raw garlic
- Pau d’arco
- Oil of oregano
Rife Machine: Using electromagnetic frequencies to target and kill specific pathogens and to promote lymphatic function, drainage and to support/heal lymphatic tissue.
Detoxification: Your lymphatic system is your drainage system and a major part of your immune system. It filters through toxins, pathogens etc. in order to kill or neutralize them, to keep you safe. Toxic accumulation can add up quickly from simple everyday exposures. These toxins and/or pathogens, can quickly overwhelm the liver and lymphatic system causing reactions, affecting the movement of fluid and the cells of the lymphatic system, leading to infection and disease. Working to “unclog” them is step one. There are many herbs and foods that can promote lymphatic drainage, as well as infrared saunas, dry brushing and movement/ exercise as your lymphatic fluid relies on the movement of you skeletal muscles to keep it moving. Opening up the eliminatory and drainage pathways is the first step to all detoxification, because if these systems are clogged and you begin pulling toxins from the tissues it can create a further “back up”, overwhelming your organs, spilling into your blood stream and creating more symptoms. Focus on making sure your bowels are moving, supporting lymphatic drainage, and supporting the liver and then slowly begin detoxification.
Nutritional Therapy: The diet can be a powerful tool to help de-load or unclog the Lymphatic system and the detoxification organs. The diet can also be a major source of toxic accumulation that could be heavily contributing to the overwhelming pressure placed on the lymphatic tissues. Working with a holistic nutritionist to eliminate toxic exposures in both the diet and lifestyle and to promote drainage, detoxification and to use food to combat any microorganisms that could be contributing to the problem is a great option.
Eliminating/ Reducing Inflammatory Or Toxic Foods & Environmental Exposures:
- Processed Sugars
- Whole grains
- Flour & refined foods
- Processed foods
- Eliminate pork (often contain pathogens and parasites)
- Fish (high in heavy metals and parasites)
- Toxins, solvents
- Birth control pills
- Heavy metals
Nutrients for Fighting parasites:
- Probiotics (70% of the immune system is located in the gut so restoring microbiome balance is important and helps combat microorganisms)
- Selenium and other antioxidants combats oxidation and damage to tissues, and strongly influences inflammation and immune responses.
- Vitamin A (aids in the regulation of the immune system, and modulates lymphocyte activation and proliferation etc.)
- Quercetin (abundant dietary flavonoid that has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, among anti-allergic, anti-viral and anti-histamine properties)
- Omega 3 fatty acids (important inflammation and immune system modulators)
- Fibre (keeps bowels moving)
- Glycine (regulates inflammation and improves enterocyte function in the intestinal tract)
- Zinc (promotes enzymatic processes and is important for the development of neutrophils, natural killer cells, macrophages… among other cells of the lymphatic and immune system)
Heavy Metal Toxicity: Can dramatically affect the lymphatic system. If heavy metals are in circulation and overwhelming the lymph nodes and lymphatic vessels a back up can occur and these toxins can cause damage to the tissues.
Heavy Metals Detoxification Tools:
- Celery Juice
- Spirulina & Chlorella
Here are some great websites, authors, podcasts and other resources to help you navigate your Autoimmune Disease.
Heavy Metals: Bee Without Lyme
Manual Lymph Drainage: Maureen McBeth
Detoxification: Are you sure you’re doing it right: Bee Without Lyme
Lympathic Archives: Dr. Jay Davidson
Foods that Fight Inflammation: Harvard University
These are the women that have shared their autoimmune journey with us. Please take a moment to read some of their nrave, honest and revealing stories about their diagnosis, successes, hardships and their lives.